本帖由 某某 于 2011-06-14 发布。版面名称：CFC团购
我的經驗是..$150--10 vents. extra vent $10 each.
Disinfection chemical spray---$50.
What do they do?
Our HI-TECH duct cleaning method conforms to National Air Duct Cleaning Standard (NADCS)
1. Green Gables come in with a truck mounted unit specially designed to clean air duct & furnaces
2. Our operator/technician will do a “walk-through” with you in your home taking up any concerns
3. Next our technician will expertly cut the access hook up and clean out opening into your duct system where they are required. Connect a large 8” or 10” hose from the Power Vac truck to your heating system
4. Technician now starts the Power Vac truck which places your duct work under extreme suction. The on board compressor provides 250 PSI compressed air continuously, which is used in the cleaning process.
5. With your system under the suction we will open and clean every vents with high pressure air, then we will brush the inside walls, top and bottoms of your main ducts removing the caked on dirt and dust (Brushing improves cleaning quality by removing the dirt, debris, and other contaminants air washing alone leaves behind)
6. Then the ducts will be cleaned with an air whips rods and the reverse skipper line discharging high pressure air in 360 pattern. This will loosen dirt & debris in the main line which will be removed by the vacuum
7. Then vacuum house will be switched to the return main line & the same cleaning procedure will be taken.
8. Green Gables will perform a visual inspection of the system before & after cleaning. They have specialized inspection tool & we can always provide you with digital pictures of your duct inside before & after cleaning.
9. Upon completion of the duct cleaning & inspection, we will seal the duct.
10. System with removable Cap-Plugs or removable metal access cover plates.
* If the system has Air Conditioning, both sides of the coil will be cleaned
(Other companies simply bypass the coil without cleaning it). Air conditioning must be cleaned at the same time as the furnace. A buildup of 1/16 of an inch of dirt on coil can reduce efficiency by up to 30-40%
* Our High-Tech method takes 2-3 hrs. to complete the average home (2000-2500 Sq. Ft.) as we will send cleaning devices through your entire air duct system.