English & Simplified Chinese Language Exchange (FREE)

Drifter

Light Warrior
注册
2019-09-28
消息
点数
所在地
Ottawa
  • I have interested in travelling to PR China and would like to offer you a language exchange. I have a strong knowledge of English (ordinary and professional) and you have a strong knowledge of Simplified Chinese. How about we help each other learn/improve a Second language? I can also help you with your self-confidence in speaking English or even proof read your English language essay/assignment. We can meet near Univ. of Ottawa or Little Italy or Chinatown.

枫叶国游子

新手上路
    注册
    2019-09-25
    消息
    点数
    I have interested in travelling to PR China and would like to offer you a language exchange. I have a strong knowledge of English (ordinary and professional) and you have a strong knowledge of Simplified Chinese. How about we help each other learn/improve a Second language? I can also help you with your self-confidence in speaking English or even proof read your English language essay/assignment. We can meet near Univ. of Ottawa or Little Italy or Chinatown.
    how to contact u?

Drifter

Light Warrior
    注册
    2019-09-28
    消息
    点数
    所在地
    Ottawa
    I am interested in travelling to PR China and would like to offer you a language exchange. I have a strong knowledge of English (ordinary and professional) and you have a strong knowledge of Simplified Chinese. How about we help each other learn/improve a Second language? I can also help you with your self-confidence in speaking English or even proof read your English language essay/assignment. We can meet near Univ. of Ottawa or Little Italy or Chinatown.

顶部