冷笑六声

择一城终老,遇一人白首!
VIP
注册
2011-05-26
消息
荣誉分数
声望点数
Two neighbours, Richard and Max had been friends for years.
One day Richard was overcome with guilt at what he had been doing and texted his neighbor with the following message:

"Hi, Max. This is Richard, next door. I've been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face.
When you're not around, I've been sharing your wife, day and night, probably much more than you. I haven't been getting it at home recently.
I know that's no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can't live with the guilt & hope you'll accept my sincere apology and forgive me.
Please suggest a fee for usage and I'll pay you. Richard "

Max, feeling enraged and betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door, and shot Richard dead. He returned home, shot his wife, poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Max then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE:
" Hi, Max. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I assume you figured it out and noticed that the darned Spell-Check had changed "wi-fi" to "wife." Technology, huh ? It'll be the death of us all "
:buttrock: :monster::crying:

ccc

难得糊涂
管理成员
VIP
注册
2003-04-13
消息
荣誉分数
声望点数

charley2

我真的 很胖吗