Researchers analyze 24,000 blood samples and multiple antibody testing platforms to add to picture of COVID-19’s emergence.
1. the virus that causes COVID-19, was present in the U.S. as far back as December 2019
2. analyzed more than 24,000 stored blood samples contributed by program participants across all 50 states between Jan. 2 and March 18, 2020. These participants were from outside the major urban hotspots of Seattle and New York City.(不是大城市，旅游带来的病毒可以排除，更可能是本地已经传播了）
3. The positive samples came as early as Jan. 7 from participants in Illinois, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 大范围，多州发现了
4. All of Us worked with Quest Diagnostics to test samples on the Abbott Architect SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA and the EUROIMMUN SARS-CoV-2 ELISA (IgG) platforms. For a sample to be considered “positive” by the research team, it had to have positive results on both platforms, which target antibodies that bind to different parts of the virus. Both tests have emergency use authorization from the FDA.。
1. 是不是应该再查早期的血液？ 既然查了1月2号的，那么没有理由不往前查
2.如果是从中国传过去的（多个outside the major urban hotspots），中国可能比11月份发生传播要早得多。
5. US intelligence found that three researchers at a lab in Wuhan, China, became sick with COVID-19 symptoms in November 2019 and sought hospital care。 是不是情报错了，应该three researchers不是11月份，而是更早？